Bondplus is a powdered form additives designed to enhance the adhesion strength of normal cement mortar / grout. Bondplus has high water retention function that prolonged cement curing process that enhances the adhesion strength and provides best workability of the cement mortar / grout. Bondplus is odourless, non-toxic and easy to use.
Tiling use on all kinds of tile materials ; ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, mosaic tiles and etc.
Tile Surface and Substrate Preparation
- All surfaces must be clean and free from dust, oil, laitance and all forms of contamination.
- Apply single layer of Bond Ace G88 to the rear side of tile, and (or) to the substrate.
a) Apply cement / grout with Bondplus to floor or wall using a notched trowel or butter laying.
b) The recommended bed of cement grout with Bondplus should be 3-5mm thick for wall tiling and 5-8mm for floor tiling.
c) Allow cement grout with Bondplus to set for minimum 7 days before performing pointing gaps grouting.
Grout Mixing Steps
- Add in 1 pack (100gm) of Bondplus into 25kg of cement (Preferred PCC), dry-mix evenly before pouring it into water.
- Add 7.5 – 8.5 liters of clean water in the “mixing Container” to receive the pre-mixed cement.
- Pour pre-mixed cement and Bondplus slowly into the “mixing container”. (Optional) Maximun 40% of the fine sand is a allowed into mixing.
- Stir evenly until the desired mortar paste is formed.
Recommendation / Remark
- Mixing of the fine sand is recommended if user preferred Ordinary portland cement.
Product Data Sheet
|Packaging||100gm/bag (100 bags/carton)|
|Open time||10 mins|
|Pot Time||45 mins|
|Shelf Life||18 months|
|Storage||Store in protected area where ambient temperature i between 50oF – 90oF (10oC-37oC)|
|Mixing Ratio||25kg of cement to one bag of Bondplus (100gm)|