Bond-Ace G88 is a special formulated homopolymer agent. It has a special plasticiser agent added for improving bonding strength of various subtrates suitable for all cementitious products.
Where to use
Bond-Ace G88 can be used for interior and exterior. Concrete structures, renders and all cementitious products. To new and old cement plastered surfaces. To cemboard, wood, metal, ceramic/porcelain tiles, concrete, brick and marble surfaces. Tile over tile: marble over marble or granite over granite… etc.
Surface preparation – The surface must be structurally sound and clean, free of oil, grease, wax, dust, sand, dirt, laitance, paints, efflorescence, curing compounds and loose materials of any type. If the surface is questionable, apply a small test patch of Bond-Ace G88. Allow to completely dry and observe for any signs of lifting, wrinkling, peeling or curling. If these occurred, additional surface preparation is recommended.
- Recommended cleaning methods are by high-pressure water jets and (or) soap washing.
- Bond-Ace G88 can be applied with paint roller or paint brush shall be pressd firm against the substrate; spread G88 thin and evenly.
- Open the original packing and use as it is, do not dilute with water or solvent. Do not add any admixture.
- Do not use over water soluble materials such as glue, calcimine, wall paper, casein-based adhesive or where constant moisture is present.
- Never shake and box mix as to entrap air bubbles.
- Apply Bond-Ace G88 to the treated surfaces evenly. Thin continuous unbroken film is recommended.
- Allow Bond-Ace G88 to dry Approximate 1 hour of drying time, subsequent activities can be carried out. (eg: plastering or tiling) Subsequent application of plastering, Skim coating and cement mortar for tilling shall be performed within 7 days provided Bond-Ace G88 condition is clean, dust free, uncontaminated and intact.
- Do not apply to a permanant wet surfaces or surfaces where there may be hydrostatic pressure such as retaining walls and swimming pool.
- Do not apply to frozen or frost covered surfaces or when temperature is below 50oF (10oC) is expected to be within 12 hours.
Product Data Sheet
|Open time||7 days|
|Tensile Adhesive strength||14 days 1.3 -1.5 N/mm2|
|Drying time||Approx. 30 mins after applied|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Storage||Store in protected area where ambient temperature i between 50oF – 90oF (10oC-37oC)|
|Coverage||Approx. 18 – 20m2 /liter depending on the texture of the substrate/surface|